Monday, January 15, 2007

Ready for Spring



I'm so ready for spring to come. It has been freezing for so long now. It is beautiful... on the mountains. I guess it has just felt like winter for extra long this year with all the storms. Tonight it is supposed to snow. So I'll set my alarm super early to have enough time to get to work. Most likley I'll hit snooze and stay in my bed immobilized by the cold air that creaps through my window by my bed. Then I'll get out at the last possible second and get ready in five minutes. Then the scraping starts. I really dislike scraping the ice off my car. I think I should really invest in one of those car starters one of these days. I've really become a chicken with the cold weather since moving down here. You would think that I would find the snow comforting because it is more like home but... I must say I love the rain and the moderate temperatures we have most of the year. Well for now I guess I'll dream of the spring crocuses popping up with the grass in the spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather! I love the picture...what are you up to this weekend? Give me a call sometime!