Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunrise Sunset


April has just flown by. I love spring. The days are getting longer. It is the perfect temperature. Everything is blooming. This is the sunrise from the north facing window at my office in PoCo. Yes, some mornings I'm there with the sun. I love to work early but really I like to get off early. Latley I've been skiing up at Baker it was great to get out and feel the powder under my board one last time before the snow is gone for another year. Christian and I drove to Salmon Arm for Easter. It was fun introducing him to my friends Amanda and her sweet girl Avelyn, and Bretta and Cody. He also met lots of my family in Salmon Arm. We went biking with Riley and had a great Easter egg hunt of course.

This is Dre and I out for some Greek food and plenty of hilarious conversation last week.


Christian and I have been to a couple of beaches lately. This is us at Tsawwassen Beach. It was like a million steps down to the beach part but it was totally gorgeous out.

This is a photo of the sunset at English Bay. We walked out to Third beach through Stanley Park. The more I get to know of this guy the more I like. So this is some of what I've been up to instead of blogging. Actually when I'm on my computer now I'm usually playing Ticket to Ride. It is a completely addictive online game. I'll make a link on my next post. I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My honest opinion: he's a keeper. :)
Glad you've been having such fun, and I'm also glad I got to see you!