Saturday, June 02, 2007

Auntie


I'm an Auntie for the fouth time now. I feel so blessed. This whole miracle of birth gets me every time. I wasn't planning on coming out to visit my Sister in Law and Brother in Calgary this time but... when I heard things were happening I just had to check Westjet and they just happened to have flights to Calgary. Who would have thought. It has been really great to be in on the whole event. I think the neatest part is watching Riley and Liam interact with Seamus. Riely is very gentle and beems with pride. Liam wants to interact with the baby and always comments when Seamus makes a little peep and says "the baby is talking to me!" I've been getting in some good play time with the boys. I did take a tumble playing hockey today and twisted my ankle.... man it is hard to keep up with a 5 and a 3 year old. I don't know how you Mom's do it day in and day out. It is so great to be around a newborn too. It is such a good reminder to me what a gift and how precious life truly is.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Hey Heather. I just wanted to say hi. I was wondering how you were doing. You haven't updated in a while and well...I'm curious.
I hope everything is going well with you.