Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meet "Candy"


Here my friends is my new mixer... Candy Apple Red and "shiny" as Christian would say. It is the 90th anniversary addition of the kitchen aid mixers. We saw it when we were in Vegas and it would have been difficult to bring back with us. Then I laid eyes on it the other day at the Bay and had to have it. Can't wait to make lots of cookies with this sweet Candy machine. Even better I used the money gifts from my bridal shower and my Grandmas wedding gift to purchase it so I will think of all of you when I'm in the kitchen whipping up a storm. Thank you all :))))))

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is a beauty! I have the older version with the lower silver bowl and just made cookies in it today. I like mine, though the batter always flies everywhere. Looks like yours will hold it in there better. Have fun!