Friday, October 09, 2009

Gallbladder

So I know it may seem crazy to some of you (and myself aswell)... but I'm having gallbladder issues. Apparently this tiny little bile spewing organ does not want to be in my body anymore. I've had symptoms off and on since July and have been secretly hoping it would decide my body is a nice place to stay by eating a proper diet and doing a few other things my naturopath suggested. Anyhow please pray for me and the Dr.s I am now seeing that we would all know where to go from here.

Thankfully my new husband is a HUGE support! I'm so thankful for him during this time. Although is it kinda a downer to be not feeling 100% in the honeymoon stage of our lives. I figure I'll just have to try and make it up to him somehow sometime :)

Much Thanks,

Heather

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Rough go!! I hope you figure it out soon!!