Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hey... talk to he hand I'm eating
Smiley Boy
Egg in a hole up a notch

Trying to take pictures everyday to capture this little guy and life in general. Thanks for the inspiration and idea Sarah! I've always wanted to do it and just keep thinking I'll start tomorrow and then what do you know it is 2012!!! Crazy anyhow, yesterday Hugo was a dream. I think he may be fighting a cold cause his little voice sounds a bit raspy. He slept for 2 1/2 hours in the morning and an 1 1/2 in the afternoon. I've been really making the most of the nap times and embracing my inner spring cleaning and going through the house organizing everything that has been put on hold for 8 months and baby proofing as Hugo's new favourite things are light sockets and power cords.
So to explain the bottom photo... that was my breakfast this morning. I was given Pioneer Woman's new cookbook. Now that I looked it I see she has and even newer one I'll have to check out when I'm done cooking my way through this one. Whoa, ok so I made her "Egg In The Hole" recipe with toast and it is really good but you see I had these left over waffles. Last night I made my own take on a local restaurants menu item Waffle BLT. It was also very delicious. Any I tried "Egg In The Hole" with waffles and it was dynamite if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I like that waffle idea! Going to try it tomorrow