Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 5



Dr. H confirmed for me today that I am 5 weeks along. It has been hard to know and to not tell everyone. It is like I want to shout it from the roof tops. I've been feeling tired and hungry/nauseous and emotional. When I look in the mirror in my eyes I still can't believe it is happening. I'm really looking forward to the ultrasound when we can see our baby and I think that will make it feel more real. I had a patient ask me if I was pregnant and I just said no with a smile on my face. I was so caught off guard. I hope that doesn't happen again but Christian gave me some good one liners to say if it does. I've been able to sleep everyday for half an hour on my lunch break which had totally helped get me through the day. Speaking of which it is almost 11:00 pm and I am having trouble keeping my eyes open... I think I better rest while I can.

No comments: